This page provides information for RPF pensioners


 Payslips and P60s

For more information please click here to download the frequently asked questions document.


If you live abroad and do not wish to pay tax on your pension in the UK, you may be able to apply for a nil tax code by contacting the Centre of Non Residents on 0845 070 0040 or +44 (0) 151 210 2222 if calling from overseas.
A factsheet that explains how discretionary increases to overseas pensions are calculated is now available. The factsheet can be found in the 'Scheme Information' section of the members' website